We serve builders, dealers and multi-unit owners with quality, in-stock cabinetry.
Our cabinets are built in Los Angeles, CA. Our warehouse has over 100 Thermofoil colors, ready to be built by our skilled carpenters. They provide incredible durability and strength that is unparalleled by stock cabinets that are offered today.
It is our goal to provide a better value by helping you to create the personalized space that your customers are looking for without the custom price or lengthy custom lead time.
We have very skilled employees to ensure that a quality product is packed and delivered in a timely manner.
All of our cabinets meet California’s current C.A.R.B. 2 environmental requirements.
We focus on quality and efficiency to make your experience with us a good one from start to finish.
We work hard to maintain the balance between quality and cost so you receive a product worth more than your investment.
1) Framless European style
2) ¾" PLYWOOD box construction with white melamine interior and silver trim
3) ¼" back panel with ½" mounting rail on top and bottom
4) Front and back "I-beam" on all base cabinets
5) Fully captured ¾" MDF door with solid white back panel
6) ¾" Full depth plywood shelves
7) Drawer box 5/8" PLYWOOD bottom, Metal side rails w/ concealed full extension and soft close glides